Profile image of Jeff Sera.

Jeff Sera

Certified Life Coach at Food 4 Thought
Globe icon for a link to Kai Deering's websiteLink to Kai Deering's LinkedIn profile page.

About Me

I am an empowerment life coach with a focus on shadow work and self awareness. I help others heal by learning more about themselves through shadow work. About 10% of who we are exists on the conscious level, the other 90% lives in the shadows of our mind. By bringing about self awareness to the other 90%, we retake control of our lives. My method for empowering individuals is via 1 on 1 sessions, either in person over a meal, or through video calls. I love this work because I value the human connection, and see the potential that everyone has stored within themselves.

Great Introductions

Individuals working on Self Improvement and wanting to make a positive change in their lives

Hobbies and Interests

Archery, Foodie, photography